Momentum Management is always on the look out for talented, dependable people both at our Atlanta headquarters and throughout the nation to help manage trade show I&D. If you are interested in submitting your resume, feel free to email us your information.
We are currently hiring an ACCOUNT MANAGER for our corporate office in Alpharetta, Ga. See below for the full job description. If interested, please email your resume and information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Manager Job Description Momentum Management, one of the leaders in the trade show industry in providing labor services throughout the United States and Canada, is currently looking for an account manager to support one of its local account teams. This person will join an established sales team of professionals and help support the effort to continue building an already established territory.
This person will:
- Coordinating show floor activity with Momentum Management’s city management teams.
- Enhancing communication among all parties involved in the trade show install and dismantle.
- Making sure that information flows properly from the show floor back to Momentum Management’s clients.
- Provide outstanding customer service to clients.
- Some out of town travel may be required but will not be extensive (approx. 2-3 times a year).
The individual must:
- Have solid communication skills both verbal and non-verbal (technology)
- Be able to effectively communicate with many different levels of employees both internally and externally.
- Have solid technical skills, meaning, comfortable with technology and able to learn new applications. Should have experience with the full suite of Microsoft Office.
- Like to learn and able to take on new challenges
- Like the pace of working in a fast growing company
- High level of organization
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic